Jesa 688 Steel Bearings
- This bearing has an exceptionally fine polished bearing track surface and incredibly precise balls.
- Lightweight plastic cages for lower rolling resistance.
- The steel is extremely strong which helps the bearing keep its shape when under load.
- Jesa increased the radial clearance providing slightly less 'total contact ball patches', which reduces drag.
- Made in Switzerland
- This product requires 688 cylinder spacers, not standard length self-centering spacers for inline speed skates
RETURNS & REFUNDS
No returns or refunds after 30 days. Please send us a message via Instagram or Facebook to speak to us about return policy.
Added at checkout.